Not all candles are created equal. Ingredients are the key component in understanding what type of candle you should introduce to skin.
– Scented and paraffin candles burn between 120F and 135F.
– Beeswax candles are long lasting and industrial and burn at 145F to 170F.
– Soy candles burn at 135 F to 145 F, but most importantly, the wax cools very quickly and since soy is natural from soy beans, it’s also less likely to cause irritation.
Always know “the temperature of the wax before dripping it on to the body.”
OK, so you have your nice clean space. Your have your safety candle. Your have your lighter. You’ve tried hot wax on yourself and at least have some idea of what kind of sensation you’re going to be delivering. Now what….er…checking you’re not under a fire or heat sensor is also a good idea…..and also remember that when you’re removing wax, you tend to remove the attached hair with it, so judicious shaving may be a good idea.
Also removing it from sheets is a ***** so have a covering if you’re in AirBNB or a hotel, an old sheet is a great thing to have under the person you are waxing…
…and if you spill it on the carpet then
1. put plastic on the ice and then icecubes on top to freeze the wax.
2. scrape off what you can with a blunt knife.
3. dampen a white cotton towel, or paper towel and place it over the wax. Press an iron set on the right setting for the carpet and place it over the towel for 10 seconds. (This is important because if the iron is too hot, the fibers of your carpet can melt. Do not use a steam setting.) The heat will draw the wax out of the carpet and into the towel. Repeat until the wax is gone (you may have to hold the iron in place for up to 20 seconds).
– (Don’t use a coloured towel as the dye might come off onto the carpet).
– If you don’t know the carpet setting, then start low and heat upwards.
4. Vacuum the carpet with an upholstery brush attachment
If she reacts negatively
“Get this shit off me!” then rather than applying water, just rub your hand along where the wax has been dribbled. This will smear the hot wax and quickly cool it down.
Where is the wax put?
The back is great, as are breasts and nipples. It can be dribbled on an ass – especially before, during, or after some intense impact play.